Made from coated polyethylene material (CPE). Apron-style neck enables gowns to be taken on and off quickly. V-thumb loop wrists prevent sleeves from sliding up when putting gloves on.
RAM Surgical’s classic medium weight yellow isolation gowns are latex-free, breathable, flexible and strong enough for the toughest situations.
Generously sized for full coverage and flexibility, these gowns offer protection against fluids under light to moderate pressure conditions. They also feature:
- Constructed of a full cut of material which offers 360º total protection: We offer AAMI Level II and AAMI Level II, Chemo-Rated Gowns
- Comes with non-restricted elastic or thumb loop wrists
- Over head-style neck and tie-back neck
- Generous waist ties to ensure secure fit
- Strong sealed seams that are designed to withstand even rough treatment
- Made from durable 4-ply, spunbonded polypropylene non-woven material that meets AAMI PB70 Level II Testing
|IGG69955||Blue||Universal AAMI Level II, Chemo-Rated||100/case|
|IGY-162A||Yellow||Universal AAMI Level II||100/case|
How To Purchase
To get more information on this product right now, please click here!